- New articles from the issue of 12 July 2018 of the THB (with kind approval of the THB –
- "Maritime Wirtschaft - Tief schürfen, groß rauskommen"
- "Digitalisierung braucht auch Rohstoffe"
Both articles are only available in German.
- Position_BDI_Rohstoffversorgung_4.0 (27 October 2017; pdf; 2.54 MB)
- CMF-x-DSMA-Brochure-2017-WEB (21 September 2017; pdf; 6.13 MB)
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on further cooperation in deep-sea mining
between industrial stakeholders in France and Germany (21 October 2015; pdf; 259 kB)
- Q_and_A_with_Leonhard_Weixler (April 2015; pdf; 168 kB)
Please find below a report of the LTC (ISA) to the Members of the Authority and all stakeholders.
It is a report with the title "Developing a Regulatory Framework for Mineral Exploitation in the Area".
You can find this report also on the ISA-website with a request for contributions until 15th of May.
- LTC-Report-2015 (March 2015; pdf; 1.52 MB)
- IMMS_Newsletter_July_2014 (pdf; 150 kB)
- 4th BDI-Raw Material Congress on July 3rd 2014 in Berlin
The DSMA has been participating in the 4th Commodities Congress of the Federation of German Industry (BDI) with 2 roll-ups and various information services. The Congress was held on July 3rd 2014 in Berlin.
- Participation in the UMI-Conference in Portugal in September 2014
The DSMA will participate with its own presentation at the conference "Underwater Mining Institute 2014", which takes place 21 to 09/28/2014 in Lisbon / Portugal.
Further information are available at www.underwatermining.org.